6.02.2013

Back stateside

I returned yesterday after a very long exhausting day of travel. I know I will be posting more details later about my trip and the several amazing surprises that occurred along the way! I just kept being blown away by how well things worked out. It was such a blessing to be able to return to Cambry before residency starts later this month!

I don't have much time at the moment to post anything long winded, so I'm just going to leave you with a photo or two that brings a huge smile to my face every time I see them.



Myself, Erin, and Lauren having yet another reunion trip to Haiti.




Michelson and Nickson hanging out in their dorm. 





The children had so much fun picking up the baby goats and carrying them off the football field in the middle of the game. Maxson is the joker holding up the goat proudly! He was always hilarious and had quite the sense of humor!





One last photo of the market in Port-au-Prince as we traveled into the city to the airport Saturday early morning. The woman with the basket (panye) on her head is carrying breadfruit.





No comments:

Post a Comment